One of our core values here at Amaris Chemical Solution is customer focus. We live by and for our customers because we want to be at the top of your minds and hearts. That’s exactly why we believe the best after-sale service we can offer is knowledge. The adage says that knowledge is power and that’s why on this article we will let you in on few important tips on how to properly store chemicals bought from Amaris Chemical Solutions.
Amaris Chemical solutions offer a variety of chemicals ranging from industrial, construction to laboratory chemical among many others. Therefore, after purchasing some of our chemicals, it is important to ensure that you store them properly for your safety and those of others. To correctly do so, you need to take an inventory of all the chemicals in your laboratory, workplace or home setting and do the following;
- Once you have identified all the chemicals in your environment, clearly label all the containers containing the chemicals. We would recommend you label them according to their brands. For instance, if you bought an agricultural chemical such as urea, you can label it in a format [The Seed plan- UREA].
- Create a specific storage space for each chemical. You would not want to mix up the chemicals lest a chemical incident may occur
- Ensure you store flammable liquids in approved storage cabinets away from any other reacting chemicals
- Always store chemicals on an eye-level shelf and NOT on the top shelf. We wouldn’t want you to spill any chemicals on yourself as you are trying to reach for it.
- The environment in which you store chemicals should have appropriate conditions concerning; temperature, open lights, lack of warning signs, and the containers in which they are stored should NOT be leaking.