115MMX22.2MM 12500 RPM 40GRIT, 115MMX22.2MM 12500RPM 60GRIT, 115MMX22.2MM 12500RPM 80GRIT, 115MMX22.2MM 12500RPM 100GRIT, 115MMX22.2MM
12500RPM 120GRIT, 180MMX22.2MM 9000RPM 40GRIT, 180MMX22.2MM 9000RPM 60GRIT, 180MMX22.2MM 9000RPM 80GRIT
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Eye Protection: Always wear safety glasses or a face shield to protect your eyes from sparks, debris, and potential impacts.
- Respiratory Protection: Use a dust mask or respirator if the application generates dust or fine particles.
- Ear Protection: If the work involves loud noise, use earplugs or earmuffs to protect your hearing.
- Wear Appropriate Clothing:
- Wear long sleeves, pants, and gloves to protect your skin from sparks, heat, and abrasive particles.
- Check the Tool and Disc:
- Ensure that the grinder or tool is in good working condition before attaching the flap disc.
- Verify that the Cymbal Type Flap Disc is compatible with your grinder and properly mounted.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Recommendations:
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding the use and limitations of the Cymbal Type Flap Disc.
- Secure Workpiece:
- Securely clamp or hold the workpiece to prevent it from moving during operation.
- Maintain a Stable Stance:
- Stand in a stable and balanced position while operating the tool to maintain control and reduce the risk of accidents.
- Avoid Excessive Pressure:
- Let the Cymbal Type Flap Disc do the work; excessive pressure may lead to overheating and premature wear.
- Inspect the Flap Disc Regularly:
- Check the condition of the flap disc before each use. Replace it if there are signs of damage, wear, or if the abrasive material is worn down.
- Be Mindful of Sparks and Debris:
- Work in an area clear of flammable materials, and be aware of sparks and debris generated during the grinding process.
- Keep a Fire Extinguisher Nearby:
- Have a suitable fire extinguisher within reach in case of emergencies, especially if working in areas with flammable materials.
- Follow Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
- When changing or adjusting the Cymbal Type Flap Disc, ensure the tool is powered off and follow lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental starts.