- Drilling: The tool may come with a drill attachment, allowing you to drill holes in various materials such as wood, plastic, and metal.
- Sawing: A multi-tool might include a saw attachment for cutting through different materials, including wood, PVC, and thin metal.
- Sanding: With a sanding attachment, the tool can be used for smoothing surfaces, removing paint or rust, and preparing materials for finishing.
- Grinding: Some multi-tools come with a grinding attachment for tasks like sharpening blades, shaping materials, or removing excess material.
- Driving Screws: The tool may include a screwdriver attachment, making it suitable for driving screws into various surfaces. This can be particularly useful for assembling furniture or completing carpentry projects.
- Detail Work: The versatility of a 6-in-1 tool makes it ideal for precision or detail work, such as trimming, shaping, or cutting in confined spaces where larger tools might be impractical.